HPLC portal : Education and Training
Education and Training
- Analytical Spectroscopy Research Group
- The Analytical Spectroscopy Research Group at the University of Kentucky is an organization dedicated to basic research in noninvasive chemical analysis, medical imaging, and technology development.
Dr. Lodder's group consists of faculty, staff and students trained in diverse analytical techniques and sophisticated computational methods. Instruments available to the group represent cutting-edge technology, traditional methods, and experimental instruments developed by group members. -
(Added: 20-Jan-2003) [Rate It]
- LC Resources training courses
- LC Resources training courses provide comprehensive training in HPLC, LC-MS, bioseparations, method development and validation. Courses cover troubleshooting systems, system care and maintenance, theory of separation mechanisms, basic separation principles, advanced method development, the latest cutting-edge techniques. No matter what your level of expertise, we offer a course that is perfect for you or your department. -
(Added: 9-Dec-2002) [Rate It]
- Regulatory, & Compliance Training Online
- As the leaders in online compliance and regulatory education, BenAstrum provides cGMP, Regulatory, Compliance, Clinical & Quality related training to FDA regulated industries.
With the costs related to travel and traditional training avenues constantly increasing, BenAstrum has enabled fortune 500 companies around the world to get the information they require to stay compliant.
HPLC related topics are a part of BenAstrum Annual Web Curriculums and are offered on a quarterly basis. -
(Added: 14-Jul-2008) [Rate It]
- The Chromatography Institute of America
- The Chromatography Institute was founded in 1990 by Ronald E. Sutton who has been involved with HPLC for over 30years. Prior to becoming the institute's director, he had coauthored numerous papers and lectured in both the US as well as internationally. Sutton has developed methods, managed laboratories responsible for pharmaceutical, biological research, clinical, food and agricultural applications. He has also held positions in sales, sales management, and marketing management in the laboratory instrumentation field where he was the recipient of many outstanding achievement awards. Additionally, he has taught HPLC methods development and troubleshooting. He brings a unique mix of experiences plus a desire to help others become successful in their chosen areas involving chromatography. -
(Added: 7-Feb-2004) [Rate It]
HPLC 2007, the premier meeting for liquid phase separations and related techniques, will be organized on June 17-21, 2007 in the International Convention Centre, Ghent, Belgium. HPLC 2007
Copyright © 2002-2007 HPLCweb.com